1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
OCEANÍA EXPEDICIÓN MAR AZUL, S.L., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 sth (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 sth (LOPDGDD), so the following treatment information is provided:
Aim of the treatment: to maintain a commercial relation with the User. The foreseen operations to conduct the treatment are
- Remission of advertising commercial communication made by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical medium, present or future, which enables to conduct commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has any promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conducting statistical research.
- Processing orders, solicitudes or any other type of petition made by the User through any possible contact form that are provided.
- Sending the newsletter of the website.
Legal base of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Discretion for data preservation: the data will be preserved for no more time than the necessary to maintain the aim of the treatment and when it is not necessary for that aim, it will be suppressed with the adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: Information will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to retire the consent at any moment.
- Right to access, rectify, portability and suppression of its data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to present a complaint to the control authority (www.aepd.es) if it is considered that the treatment is not adjusted to the current normative.
Contact information to exert your rights:
OCEANÍA EXPEDICIÓN MAR AZUL, S.L.. C/ RÍO TORMES, 30 – 28110 ALGETE (Madrid). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. OLIGATORY OR FACULTATIVE CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the correspondent boxes and entering the data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, accept expressly and in a free and unequivocal form, that its date are necessary to attend its petition, by the provider, being voluntarily the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are accurate and becomes responsible of communicating any modification of the same. The RESPONSIBLE informs and guarantees expressly to the users that its personal data will not be in any case transferred to third parties, and that every time that any transference of personal data has to be made, expressed, informed and unequivocal consent will be previously asked for to the Users. All the data requested through the website are compulsory, since they are necessary for providing an optimal service to the User. In case that all the data are not provided, it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services provided can be completely adjusted to its needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In conformity with the disposed in the current normative in protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is obeying all the GDPR normative disposals for the treatment of the personal data of its responsibility, and according to the described principles in article 5 of the GDPR, by whom are lawfully, loyal and transparent in relation with the interested and adequate, pertinent and limited to the necessary in relation with the aims for which are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that has implemented technical and organizational policies appropriate to apply the security measures established by the GDPR with the aim of protecting rights and liberties of the Users and has communicated the adequate information for them to exert.
4. TRANSLATION FROM SPANISH
This text is written in Spanish and what hereby can be read is a translation of the same. In case there were any discrepancies in any legal matter between both texts, the one that would prevail would be the original document in Spanish.